Subracks are usually used for housing plug-in-units which contain mounted PCBs.
- Profile T – Punch slots: are universal and facilitate mounting of card guides of various designs.
- Mounting angle: has special reinforcements throughout the height profile to strengthen and prevent misalignment of the unit.
- Solid Aluminum profiles: prevent thread slippages.
- Dual screws: are provided on either side to all profiles, ensuring proper alignment.
- Side plates: are pre-punched at a pitch of 15mm giving the user more flexibility.
- Numbering strips: are provided to identify the profile T-punch slots on all profiles.
- Solid aluminum profiles: prevent thread slippages